Fixed Fees for Drink Driving Cases
We want our clients to know the total cost of their drink driving cases from the very start.
That’s why we offer the following fixed fees for drink driving cases:
Fixed fees for guilty pleas (when you plead guilty to drink driving)
All work involved in your drink driving case, including up to a full day in court:
- Sydney city and metropolitan courts: $1500 + GST
- Other NSW city courts (Wollongong, Newcastle, Gosford): $1800 + GST
- Other NSW country area courts: $2000 + GST
Appeals to District Court (because Local Court penalty was too severe)
All work required for the appeal, including up to a full day in court:
- Sydney City and metropolitan area courts: $2000 + GST
- Other NSW city courts (Wollongong, Newcastle, Gosford): $2500 + GST
- Other NSW country area courts: $3000 + GST
IF the Local Court Sentence was Full Time Prison: $2500 + GST
The majority of drink driving cases only require one court date, but in some cases an additional court date is required, for example to finish a traffic offender program.
If this occurs, the additional fee for all work up to and including the next court date is $750 + GST.